home

Monday 3 July 2017

i have left everything behind to carry His cross


have done away with everything I don't need. I have burnt alot of unnecessary things which can't be given out in the first place. Such as tight clothes which can lead men to commit adultery.  I know the pain of being married and another woman walks by clad in the most revealing clothes past my hubby and I, and I know the pain of looking at my hubbys eyes roaming with the woman. So I have resulted in wearing long loose fitting clothes. That I may not be held on account of adulerty. Also because I know there's absolutely no "prince charming out there". If my hubby and I are at rough patches, after I have tried being the good wife, I know that there is not a man in this world without a "poison" . "Poison" such as drinking, cheating, gambling, fighting, etc. Each and every man has their own poison to be dealt with. There is not a man to treat you better out there. You have to accept the man you have and deal with his flaws an "poison". You have to lead him to living right but never be fooled that there is a man who will take care of you better. That would be against Gods laws on equality. Why should you have it better? What did you do that was so good to deserve that better? He created us equally. Even Bible marriages are as real as today. Don't leave your man and look for better. There isn't. It's Gods law. You can't change that law. All you can wait for is Christ to change the odds in your favor. If you are the one in the lead at first, the Lord will shift it. Marriage is like a football field. Whoever kicks the ball is given all the chances by God to be in the lead. Then turns change and whoever was "boss" becomes the "servant".  And the "servant" becomes "boss". It keeps rotating to show that you are all equally important. And you are all of good use to each other and are one in His eyes. A good wife/hubby uses the time they're in power(in the house) like Joseph in the Bible. Doing good deeds to stay in favor with the Lord to prolong your lead for as long as possible. Instead of using the lead for revenge purposes on all the times umekaliwa chapati. That period lasts for very short. If you leave your man, then make Christ your man otherwise you will be committing adultery in His eyes. It is adultery in His eyes.  I have cleaned out my closet good and proper. I have very little with me and I feel a peace underneath me. My life feels like boarding school. Just very little, what I need. I spend my days reading the Bible, taking care of my cucu and watching the skies as the Lord said there will be signs in the end times. I have absolutely nothing materialistically and nothing in my name. Not a house. Not a car. Not any property. If I died, I would die like a "nobody". Nobody would feel the shift. And I am very joyful for that. I am living the Christ way. You have to be a "nobody" that people may start to look for other ways to spend the time that we all have. They will find Jesus. When you understand the Bible, you understand that we are not meant to make legends of ourselves. It drives people to another focus so anyone who does so will be brought down. Anyone who is okay with the world as it is, is agreeing with all the evils happening in the world of today as well. We are not supposed to be comfortable in this world. It's a world of good and evil. Jesus promises a world of total peace and He is the only happily ever after. We are supposed to die as nobodies that the Lord reigns. That people have no one to wish to become like, or anyone to compete with, that our eyes and focus may be on the Lord. No other motivation should be. No other purpose. Just the good Lord. Because He controls everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment